Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The two Ksenias - separate phenomen on the national team

Marina Nazarov:

Two Ksenias - Semenova and Afanasyeva - the separate phenomenon in our national team. They are together nearly all the time - they met each other at the Tula school and are great friends. Their characters are completely different, but they supplement each other. Afanasyeva - quieter, judicious. Semenova - bright and witty. She will joke caustically, but always mildly.

If someone on the team is having a problem, or did not perform well in a competition, Ksenia Semenova will always help. Any problem solved in a minute!

One of Semenova's hobbies is computers. She will take offence if you consider it frivolous.

"For some reason, everyone thinks that all I do on computers in my free time is play games. But I'm not a child, and I don't go for any childish nonsense. Most of the time I spend looking at records of performances of competitors.

"I try not to miss any competition. And I like to communicate on the Internet. Often with friends, or discussing topics in chatrooms or forums," she told "Soviet Sports".

No comments:

Post a Comment