Monday, April 6, 2009

Beth wins UB! - event finals

Yay Beth won bars with her crazy new routine! - Ksenia came in second (her form seems to have gotten worse, she keeps wobbling in her handstands). She also won bronze on floor:D and Beth took the gold! Sandra didn't medal at all because the judges devalued her triple twist dismount to a 2 1/2; as she'd already performed that, she ended up with no dismount>:( & Ferrari took the silver with watered-down tumbling but actually some effort at dance!! I'm shocked.

Beam was won by Yana Demyanchuk!! with the two Romanians medalling also. I love her routine! Her knee is still wrapped up (it was at WOGA earlier this year).
And another medal for Russia: Yulia was second on vault!! Ariella Kaeslin won; I think she must have fallen in qualifications.

I'll post full results later, when I have time. Haha I have a 2000 world essay due in on Thursday which I started yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment